Facebook Friend's Book Recommendations

Did you know that you could embed posts from Facebook into your website or blog? A while back I posted a query to friends for book recommendations. The result was fabulous, but not a short list by any means.

As many of  you who visit my blog are voracious readers, I thought I'd embed the post here so you too can benefit from the recommendations! Also, this gives me a chance to test out Facebook's embed feature, while providing me with a quick place to check the list - [versus scrolling forever through my timeline without success] - when I'm ready to dive in to a new book. If you've read any of these, or have others to add, please post your thoughts for all in the comment section below!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I ever tell you how much I love your comments? I really do love hearing your thoughts after reading posts? Lets me know people are reading and helps us keep the conversation going!! ~ Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Craftsmanship: custom artistry by hand

Craftsmanship: custom artistry by hand
At Storibook Designs we create custom designs by hand; here it is not just sewing, it is art!