It was a simple post on my Facebook page yesterday:

"Finish this sentence: "I wish someone would come and take care of ...
_____________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________

I guess it should come as little suprise that the responses were many and varied. Much of what was posted though was in line with things I hear from clients all the time: the painting, my floors, cleaning, workload, living room, yardwork, grocery shopping, organization and interior design [ok, that one is obvious], and on Twitter a couple added, "my banking" and "my morning workout".

So a few of these are beyond my ability to help ..... aching muscles, a book report and golf swing, for example. Though I did manage to find a great site offering tutorials on improving your golf swing after a quick google search!!

Everything else mentioned, are common to many a "to-do-list" so I thought it would be fun to elaborate with some quick tips over here on the blog.

We can't really control the number of hours we are given each day, but we can control our productivity, through planning. How do we do that? One step at a time!!

So here is Tip #1: a great place to start your spring cleaning....


According to Feng Shui expert, Natalia Kaylin, highlighted here in the past,
"the sector of the home that relates to wealth in Feng Shui is the southeast. The southeast is where we experience the most beautiful part of the day; where chi is rising and this is exactly how we want our wealth to do. We want our wealth to grow."
So with the weekend in front of you, the southeast corner of your home awaits your attention!

Have fun!

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, that is interesting. The SE corner of our home is the cleanest, as it is the least used! So in theory, we should be millionaires. Maybe this is the year. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I've just nominated yu for the "Illuminating Blogger Award!
    Here is the link: http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/

    You can see my post where you are listed here:http://pattijohnsoninteriors.wordpress.com/2012/07/13/illuminating-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete

Did I ever tell you how much I love your comments? I really do love hearing your thoughts after reading posts? Lets me know people are reading and helps us keep the conversation going!! ~ Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Craftsmanship: custom artistry by hand

Craftsmanship: custom artistry by hand
At Storibook Designs we create custom designs by hand; here it is not just sewing, it is art!