Bubble-Wrap Window Treatments? Let's Talk!

Ok, peeps, fess up, where have you seen something like this before? Gotta admit, I find it hysterical... for a comic strip that is. I would not find it amusing if I actually saw it hanging in someones house.

My guess is this is a concept born out of a frat house. You agree?

Tomorrow morning we will be talking about Budget Creativity for Window Treatments. I promise you though, we will not be recommending you string together bottlecaps, braid old cassette-tape ribbon or using bubble wrap in lieu of sheers. All novel concepts but just not the look any of us should be going for.

Please share with me here, in the comments below, the most ingenious window treatments you have ever seen and join us tomorrow morning (1/23/12), and every Monday, on Twitter so we can share great ideas for creativity with others!

See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I ever tell you how much I love your comments? I really do love hearing your thoughts after reading posts? Lets me know people are reading and helps us keep the conversation going!! ~ Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Craftsmanship: custom artistry by hand

Craftsmanship: custom artistry by hand
At Storibook Designs we create custom designs by hand; here it is not just sewing, it is art!