It's Official: I've Got Too Much on My Plate!



Why do we do this to ourselves these days? So many of us are guilty of this; too few are expert at avoiding the issue. You know it. Too. Much.On.My.Plate! You have probably experience it yourself!

Business: appointments, fabrication, social media, content creation, communications, paperwork.... need I go on?

Personal: eat, sleep, meaningless conversations, fitness, fun.... why does it feel impossible to fit this all in?

via
So I admit it. I'm juggling and struggling, working on balance. In the meantime, while I'm off balance, I hope you'll cut me some slack!

I've got some great Dining by Design features coming your way and so much more; I just need three assistants, about 7.25 hours to everyday and a way to figure out how to get my kettlebell swings in while I sleep. Since I don't foresee any of that magically happening in the near future I must revert back to my earlier request.... slack, please!

How about you? Is there too much on your plate too? How do you fit it all in these days?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Craftsmanship: custom artistry by hand

Craftsmanship: custom artistry by hand
At Storibook Designs we create custom designs by hand; here it is not just sewing, it is art!