Our Latest Wine & Design Event......

On May 6 we held our 2nd Wine & Design Event, with one of the evening events being a "messy" demonstration, "How to Cover Dining Room Chair Seats" (just so happened I had some chair seats that were in some really rough shape....). While I was trying to empower attendees that this is a job they could tackle on their own, most left with the same conclusion: "we'll just bring them back to you Sarah".... oh well, I'll have to pick a less messy do-it-yourself project next time!
Larry Issaacson, formerly with The Fabric Place, was kind enough to give up his late afternoon and evening (.. and during the Celtics playoffs at that.... I owe you Larry!), bringing in his line of promotional fabrics. Larry went above and beyond; coming in at 4:30 and staying until about 10pm!! Attendees enjoyed meeting Larry and loved the chance to pour through the stacks to find the perfect fabric. We gave them a rare opportunity: to view a fabric collection the way I do and place orders specific to their projects.

So many fabrics, so little time....





And as always... there was plenty of wine & refreshments!

If you are not already on our mailing list and would like to receive invitations & updates for future events, please sign up below.





Join Our Mailing List





Email:










For Email Marketing you can trust

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I ever tell you how much I love your comments? I really do love hearing your thoughts after reading posts? Lets me know people are reading and helps us keep the conversation going!! ~ Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Craftsmanship: custom artistry by hand

Craftsmanship: custom artistry by hand
At Storibook Designs we create custom designs by hand; here it is not just sewing, it is art!