Creative Camp: I Entered to Win, Did You?

It's a New Year and if you are like many, you are in planning mode, thinking about your goals for the year ahead, both personally and professionally.  I'm sure some of those goals are about learning something new, so to all my industry colleagues, I thought I'd bring your attention to some exciting opportunities that can help you achieve those goals.

There are so many educational opportunities offered from the CHF Academy, IWCE Window Coverings Expo, the Custom Sewing Institute and probably many more I am neglecting to mention (which is not intentional... just can't think of them). Plan for your educational opportunities; put the money aside, research what's out there and decide which are best suited to your needs.

First, I have to share this fantastic opportunity to WIN A FREE REGISTRATION ($1615)
to Susan Kostelecky's Creative Camp, which will be held March 17-20 in Texas.  I went to this back in 2008 and loved it. 

Not only were the classes great; I made many friends and put faces with names that I had so often communicate with on the CHF forum.  If you know me at all, you know I love technology and the many ways to connect across the web and through social media but nothing takes the place of meeting in real life!

I put my name in last week and as much as I'd like to keep the winnings to myself, I just can't do that, so I must share the chance with all of you. [Please note, I'm sharing this with you out of the goodness of my heart, CSI is not providing any compensation for this post].  It's easy to enter, just click on “add me to your mailing list" and do the following:
  • Provide your complete the contact information
  • Include 1-2 sentences about why you would like to attend Creative Camp.
I met Michele Williams while attending CSI two years ago and now I'm working with Michele through her affiliation with the Custom Home Furnishings Academy (CHFA) - as a new instructor for 2011 and as a writer for Drapery & Design Professional (D&D Pro) - which leads me to the next immediate educational opportunity:

I'll be hosting my first webinar next week!!
 
The webinar is free for  Professional  Members of the D&D Pro Network. Members must register on the CHFA Forum under the Special Features thread. Basic Members and Nonmembers can participate in this LIVE WEBINAR for $20 here.  I hope you'll join me!
  • Date: Tuesday, January 18, 2011
  • Time: 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM EST

If you want to see what else is going on at the CHFA, take a look at their latest newsletter
Lots of exciting educational opportunities!  Do it, take a chance on the free tuition to CSI and make some plans to invest in yourself this year by attending as many of the classes, seminars and trade shows as your schedule and budget will allow.
Wishing you a year of growth and success!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to attend your webinar ! I did enter the contest, it would be so amazing to win. I just mailed my form for a class Michelle is teaching here in March, so excited !

    ReplyDelete

Did I ever tell you how much I love your comments? I really do love hearing your thoughts after reading posts? Lets me know people are reading and helps us keep the conversation going!! ~ Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Craftsmanship: custom artistry by hand

Craftsmanship: custom artistry by hand
At Storibook Designs we create custom designs by hand; here it is not just sewing, it is art!