Tuesday's Tips: Party Planning

Sometimes I get requests that go beyond the standard home decor.  Parties are a biggie! People are always looking for ideas to make their special celebrations unique.  There are lots of reasons to host a party and especially this time of year.  Fall birthday's, Halloween and then of course the holidays.  So for today's tips, I thought you might appreciate a few fantastic resources for making your parties more fun and festive.

I'll start with the talented Paper and Pigtails. Besides and adorable name for her Etsy shop, her products are just too cute to resist. For girls or boys, you purchase some of the cutest invitations that you can print at home on your own computers.  Party printables.. how awesome is that?  Be sure to check them out.



And how about cake? I know Maine is not a convenient location for all my readers, but for those of you in and around Boston, you must check out Z Cake Lab.  This is the brand new business of Zach Olbrych, although you will see from his work, this is clearly not a new endeavor.  Zach is a magnificient artist and since the day I saw his sneaker cake, I've been a huge fan!






But his cakes are more than just pretty to look at... they are delicious too!  I mean seriously, take a look at this!! Makes you wish for a slice, doesn't it?  Yum!!


I think I need to find a reason to order a cake myself. STAT!  Hmmm, halloween is a good enough reason, right? 



My party planning tips would not be complete if I didn't lead you to Pizzazzerie!  This is the young brain-child business of Courtney McPherson Dial but you wouldn't know it! She's got a great team on board with her - including the incredibly talented Phronsie Horton Dial, the artist behind the themed tablescape designs, and together they leave no stone unturned.  Their daily posts provide endless inspiration for throwing the perfect party, from recipes, hostess and gourmet guides and ENDLESS imagination.  I love their recent Pink-O-Ween endeavor.  Anders Ruff Custom Designs and Courtney have teamed up to raise money for the Susan G. Komen Foundation

 


So what is the next celebration you are going to start planning? I hope these resources are of use and provide new inspiration and excitement.  Do you have any great tips for hosting, planning, throwing a great party?  Please share with us.  We love to hear from our friends!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Craftsmanship: custom artistry by hand

Craftsmanship: custom artistry by hand
At Storibook Designs we create custom designs by hand; here it is not just sewing, it is art!