The Prize: $200 Visa Gift Card (value = $200 USD)
Entry Requirements: Leave a minimum of 5 unique (can not be the same on each posting) comments on 5 different blog posts, listed and linked to at the bottom of this note. Additional details about commenting are marked with an * below.
Start/End Date: 10.23.10 thru 10.29.10 at 8PM (Eastern Standard Time)
Qualifications: Entrants must be in the United States or Canada. We are unable to include entrants from other countries.
Winner: The winner will be selected using an electronic random generator, however, I have also included a special caveat. Please note that I will select one comment that I consider to be the "best" and that persons name will be entered 5 additional times, thereby increasing their odds at winning.
How to Play:
- Read some of the posts from the list below.
- Comment on a minimum of 5 different posts, individually.
- Complete by October 29th. All who have commented on atleast 5 of the blog posts listed below, between NOW and Friday at 8PM, will have their name entered in to the drawing.
- *Comments MUST relate to the post, be more than a few words, and at the very least a sentence. Comments should obviously be reflective of the content of the post, show value, offer varying viewpoints and/or simply speak to what was of interest to the reader*
- To emphasize point #4 even further, I will be selecting a "best" comment and the author of that comment will have their name entered an additional 5 times. ("Best" does not necessarily translate to flattery. To be considered "best" I will be looking for comments that offer additional value and viewpoint to the topic).
- Winner will be chosen and announced by 5PM on Halloween. [Please see very bottom for the not-so-fun legal notice pertaining to this contest]
Thank you and good luck!! ~ Sarah
LIST AND LINKS TO BLOG POSTS
Organizing Inspirations: The First Step in Designing Mama's Home (Guest Post)
log Bites: Have You Noticed the Turquoise Trail?
Tuesday's Tips: Party Planning
Blog Bites: Autumn Tablescapes
Interior Inspirations from My Web Favs: Material Girls
Making the Bed: A Guide to the Basics of a Comfortable Rest
Your Guide to Decorating without Color: All-White, Done Right!
Bringing Harmony Into Your Home
Shed-tastic! Your Great Escape is ...where?
Let's Talk: Cash or Credit?
Get In Gear...Or At Least Get It Organized
Interior Inspirations from My Web Favs: Apartment Therapy
Entertaining Alfresco, Part II: Functional Elements
Dining Alfresco in Your Own Backyard
Interior Inspirations from My Web Favs, Part 1: Houzz
The Essential Elements of Spa-tacular Bathrooms
Designer Nurseries Shift Into High Gear by Going Neutral
Finding Your Perfect Mate Part 2: The Styles of Sofas
Chairity: Give them a Second-Chance!
Pride in your Picasso: Decorating with Kids’ Art
Finding Your Perfect Mate Part 1: The Sofa Basics
Add Wow To Your Walls: A Guide to Art Work and Photographs
The Secret To Getting What You Want: A Guide to Buying Carpet
Too Many Toys? Tips for Getting Your Child's Play Space Under Control
Six Ways to Feng Shui in the Kitchen
Make Your Entryway Inviting
Feng Shui in the Bedroom: A Room to Restore You
Go Green with Fabrics!
Slipping into Slipcovers
Refresh, Revitalize, Renew: Upholstery
Sitting Pretty- Outdoors!
Adding Playfulness to Your Room Design
What Does it Mean to be Green?
Jackie Blue Home
Winner will be notified on October 30th, 2010 and has until November 7, 2010 to claim their prize. If winner does not claim prize, a new winner will be selected on November 8, 2010.
We reserve the right to pull comments that we feel are inappropriate, malicious, contain profanities, deemed as spam or are meant in any way to cause harm to the sponsor.
By submitting an entry or accepting a prize, here permitted by law, each winner grants Storibook Designs, and those acting pursuant to the authority of Storibook Designs, the irrevocable right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, in any media the entry and winner’s name as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes.