As a business owner myself, I know that one of the challenges we (business owner's) face, lies in translating marketing concepts to an actionable plan for their individual business. Marketing to YOUR Model steps away from a one-size-fits-all approach and mentors business owners in developing a marketing plan that is specific to their company model.
Beginning March 25th at 9am, and for eight weeks following, you have the unique opportunity to participate in this series of small group sessions, incorporating questioning, virtual role-play, group dialogue and homework, so that each student is able to develop plans to their specific business needs. As your PERSONAL MARKETING COACH, I will keep you on task and hold you accountable. With shared support, knowledge and encouragement, you will experience the undeniable POWER of a personal mastermind group.
To answer some questions as to what will be covered, here is a partial list of content areas:
- Defining YOUR distinct value proposition
- Traditional and Social media marketing strategies
- Direct and face-to-face marketing strategies
- Websites, blogs and newsletters
- Logo, Branding and Collateral
- Contracts, Correspondence and Communication
- Reaching out: Resources and Strategic Partners
- Continuous Content Creation
- Creating an editorial calendar
- SEO and tagging tricks to increase your exposure on the web
- Creating YOUR strategic marketing checklist and action plan
You will be guided through a process that allows you to dissect your business model and use this to create a simplified and actionable strategic plan. The end result: Your marketing plan will be about reaching YOUR ideal client base, with messaging and imaging that is unique to your individual business.