Dreaming of Custom Draperies? In Love with Kravet Fabrics? ...What a Deal!

We've had a long, long winter - unbelievably, we are expecting a Nor'easter here on Friday too - so I think we all need a lift to joyfully welcome (and maybe, coax) in spring!


What better way to do that than with custom draperies? I know how many of you readers love Kravet fabrics, so in addition to promotional pricing on our drapery panels, we decided to pair this offering with promotional pricing on special-order Kravet fabrics as well. .... (applause)

Take a closer look: Promotion


Well what are you waiting for? Take a hop on over to Kravet site and figure out which fabric you can't live without... once you've got that settled, give me a jingle and we can get you one-step closer to gorgeous custom draperies !! 

Looking forward to the happy smiles once the new drapes go up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I ever tell you how much I love your comments? I really do love hearing your thoughts after reading posts? Lets me know people are reading and helps us keep the conversation going!! ~ Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Craftsmanship: custom artistry by hand

Craftsmanship: custom artistry by hand
At Storibook Designs we create custom designs by hand; here it is not just sewing, it is art!